The national association’s 2022 president, Leslie Rouda Smith, is a broker associate from Dallas, Texas. President-elect Kenny Parcell is a broker-owner from Utah.
WASHINGTON – The Nationwide Affiliation of Realtors® (NAR) set up Leslie Rouda Smith as 2022 president throughout its modern 2021 Realtors® Conference & Expo. She was NAR’s 2021 president-elect and 2020 initial vice president.
A broker affiliate at Dave Perry-Miller & Associates in Dallas, Rouda Smith specializes in household and ranch and region authentic estate alongside her husband, Brian, and their kids, all of whom are Realtors. She has been a Real estate agent for 36 several years and has served on NAR’s Board of Directors due to the fact 2009, together with several several years on the Govt Committee.
Kenny Parcell, NAR’s 2022 president-elect, has been a Real estate agent for 24 decades and is broker-owner of Fairness Real Estate Utah. He served as NAR’s vice president of authorities affairs in 2018 and as its 2016 vice president for Region 11, which encompasses Arizona, Colorado, Nevada, New Mexico, Utah and Wyoming. Parcell was president of the Utah Affiliation of Realtors in 2011 and its 2013 Realtor of the Calendar year.
Tracy Kasper is NAR’s 2022 1st vice president. She has approximately three decades of authentic estate knowledge and is broker-owner of Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Silverhawk Realty in Boise Valley, Idaho. Kasper chaired NAR’s 50th Anniversary of RPAC Implementation Team in 2018.
Nancy Lane is NAR’s 2022 treasurer. A Realtor for additional than two many years, she’s principal broker at Lane-Harkins Commercial Actual Estate LLC in Flowood, Mississippi, specializing in professional brokerage.
Shannon King is 2022 vice president of affiliation affairs. She’s been a Real estate agent due to the fact 2000 and is broker-proprietor of Island Dwelling Homes, a boutique company in Kailua on the island of Oahu, Hawaii. King is also vice president of NAR’s 2022 Govt Committee.
Kaki Lybbert is NAR’s 2022 vice president of advocacy. A Realtor for 27 years, she’s been buying and providing genuine estate with Century 21 Judge Fite in Denton, Texas, considering the fact that 1997.
Charlie Oppler is NAR’s 2022 rapid earlier president. A Realtor due to the fact 1981, he is the CEO of Notable Properties Sotheby’s International Realty, which operates 15 offices throughout northern and central New Jersey. Oppler was NAR’s 2021 president, 2020 president-elect and 2019 first vice president.
NAR 2022 regional vice presidents
- Kimberly Allard, Braintree, Massachusetts. Area 1: Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island and Vermont
- Frank Jacovini, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Region 2: New Jersey, New York and Pennsylvania
- J. Russ Boyce, Waldorf, Maryland. Location 3: Delaware, District of Columbia, Maryland, Virginia and West Virginia
- Brian Copeland, Nashville, Tennessee. Region 4: Kentucky, North Carolina, South Carolina and Tennessee
- Ryan Brashear, Augusta, Georgia. Region 5: Alabama, Florida, Ga, Mississippi, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands
- Pete Kopf, Cincinnati, Ohio. Location 6: Michigan and Ohio
- Erik Sjowall, Madison, Wisconsin. Area 7: Illinois, Indiana and Wisconsin
- Bart Miller, Fast City, South Dakota. Region 8: Iowa, Minnesota, Nebraska, North Dakota and South Dakota
- Brenda Oliver, Odessa, Missouri. Location 9: Arkansas, Kansas, Missouri and Oklahoma
- Logan Morris, Leesville, Louisiana. Location 10: Louisiana and Texas
- Rick Southwick, Ogden, Utah. Location 11: Arizona, Colorado, Nevada, New Mexico, Utah and Wyoming
- Dale Chumbley, Camas, Washington. Location 12: Alaska, Idaho, Montana, Oregon and Washington
- Pat “Ziggy” Zicarelli, Tarzana, California. Region 13: California, Hawaii and Guam
© 2021 Florida Realtors®